- 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1″ pieces
- 4 large zucchini, made into noodles with either a veggie spiralizer or using a potato peeler
- 1 heaping tablespoon of taco seasoning (or ½ tablespoons of both cumin & chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt (or more to taste)
- 1-2 jalapeños – deseeded & diced
- 1 & ½ small limes, juiced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- non-stick cooking spray
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Head the skillet to medium-high heat; then add the diced chicken breast & chopped jalapeño. Season with taco seasoning (or mixture of cumin & chili powder) along with the garlic salt. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned & cooked through. Once cooked through, transfer the chicken to a separate dish; set aside.
- Wipe the skillet out with a paper towel, & return the same skillet to the stovetop. Spray with the cooking spray; and turn the heat to medium high. Add the zucchini noodles & cook for 60 seconds – stirring often. Add the chicken back to the skillet. Sprinkle in the chopped cilantro & add in the lime juice. Remove from the heat & toss to combine thoroughly. Season with salt & pepper (or garlic salt & pepper if you prefer).
- Serve with lime wedges (if desired) – and serve immediately.